Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2009 Undy 5000

Hi Everyone-

It's been a while since I last posted on here because I wasn't quite sure what to say. The family is doing ok and we are very grateful for all the prayers and support that you have been sending our way. It's a day-by-day struggle, which I'm sure many of you are experiencing as well. Just hold onto all the good memories and recognize the little "Kelly reminders" that are everywhere :) She pops up in my daily life in the funniest, more surprising places!!!

The 2nd annual Undy 5000 is scheduled for the morning of October 31, 2009. As many of you know, Kelly played a huge role is organizing the 2008 event and it was a HUGE success. I promised her that it would only get bigger and better every year....but I'm going to need your help to make that happen. I don't have any details right now but I thought that I should put the date out there so that you can mark your calendars.

Again, thank you for everything and I will post when I have more Undy info.
Casey, Kelly's sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

shabby

Followers