Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Out of the hospital

I was able to leave the hospital on Monday around noon. I was going stir crazy in there! Note-I am on a new pain killer so please excuse any mistakes with grammar, spelling, etc.

I found out while in the hospital that I don't have pneumonia after all! That that was good news. But, they still couldn't figure out why magnesium, calcium, and potassium are below the required range. One theory was that my Nexium from my chemo induced acid reflux was causing the diarrhea. So, they stopped any kind of drug in the Nexium family. Not good, my coughing was worse.

Starting on Monday, I developed a pain in my lower back that I thought was coming from too much laying around. But, this was the same pain I developed right before I was told that the cancer had moved to the left ovary, so I wasn't 100% Woke up on Tuesday, at home, and the pain was worse. On Tuesday, I went to Dr. Jordans for my usual electrolytes infusions and some pain killers.

-I will finish the story tomorrow, my pain killer is making it impossible to focus on the computer screen-

No comments:

Post a Comment

shabby

Followers